Wednesday, May 23, 2012

30/30

Dear friends, 
Sorry I haven't written in a while.  Below is what I was up to during the month of April.  We (One Strange Bird) hosted our spring gala on May 4th.  It was an amazing success and I can't wait for next year!  I sold all but two of my 30 and I'm feeling pretty amazing about that.   

Lately, I've just been working on prep for our awesome art classes in Chicago.  I've been working on a moss graffiti recipe, playing with stencils (next post), and doing loads of image transfers.  I think this project really opened my work up a lot and I am excited to see what enters into my new larger works this summer (if I get time!) Teaching classes at OSB has been really inspiring to my paintings and I'm excited about the craft/art dialogue that is happening.  This project also allowed a little representation to creep back in...




















No comments:

Post a Comment